środa, 16 marca 2016

Happy - Blue Fern Studios

Pokazałam już mój dzisiejszy LO dla Maja Design, a mam jeszcze trzy w zanadrzu ;-)) ponieważ również na dzisiaj przypadł mój post dla Blue Fern Studios. Pracowałam z najnowszą kolekcją, Courtship Lane. Na początek - pewna młoda dama, która już kilka razy gościła na moich pracach :-)
I've shared my LO for Maja Design today, and I still have three more to share ;-)) as roday is also my post day at Blue Fern Studios. I worked with the latest release, the Courtship Lane collection. LEt's begin with a certain young lady that has already appeared in several of my creations :-)


Opis i listę materiałów znajdziecie na blogu BFS, a tymczasem rzućcie okiem na szczegóły:
You will find the description and supply list on the BFS blog, and here are some detail shots:




Miłego dnia!
Have a nice day!

Brak komentarzy: